I am a Freelance Editor and Cinematographer. A London Film School Alumnus with over a decade of experience in industries such as fashion, news, and film. My goal is to bring my expertise and creativity to all my endeavors, and to bring my measured and professional approach to all of the projects I’m involved with. I am a team-player and find a great deal of satisfaction from collaborating with other creatives.
2021 – Present
Calm – San Francisco, CA
Editor – Calm Live Minis
- shot on Blackmagic Ursa 12kpro.
- 8kWorkflow, edited in Adobe Premier
Assistant Editor – The Daily Move shot on Blackmagic Ursa 12kpro
- 4k and 8k Workflows, edited in Adobe Premier
- * these projects are viewable through the Calm app.
Ripple Makers – San Francisco, CA
Editing and animating promotional packages for various companies such as
Salesforce, Google and Youtube.
2020 – 2021
Ex Animo – Napa / Sonoma, CA
- Cinematographer for the forthcoming Feature Documentary “Purple Gold”
- Chief Camera Operator for a range of promotional videos and virtual experiences for
wineries such as Alpha Omega, Tamber Bey, Davis Estates and more
- Maintain and ordered camera, lighting, sound, and grip equipment for productions
2018 – 2020
The Lux Productions – Sonoma, CA
- Project and team management for event productions ranging from wine Auctions to large scale corporate events,
- Built video walls, lighting rigs, camera setups
- Live switching video content for events
2014 – 2018
Ehlers Society – St Helena, CA
- Nimbash Fashion Show. Responsible for technical direction and content creation for projection mapped backdrop. *in 2018 Nimbash raised apron $650 k for arts in the Napa Valley.
- Designed motion graphics
- Worked closely with the build team, art directors, choreographer and Fashion designers
- Directed camera crew and edited footage afterwards
Amazing People Pictures – Sydney, Australia
Editor Feature Film – “Love of my Life”
2011 – 2012
CustomPlay – Delray Beach, FL
2006 – 2008
Univision KTVW – Phoenix, AZ
London Film School – London
Master of Fine Arts (MFA), Film Making – 2011
Collins College – Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Media Arts – 2005
Associate of Arts (AA), Digital Animation – 2004
Editor, Director of Photography, Lighting, Lighting Technician, Camera Operator, Blackmagic 6k, AC, Gimbal Operator, Slider Operator, Interviews, Handheld, Focus Pulling, Still Photography, Time-lapse, Arri Lights, LED Lights, Absen Cert Engineer.
Software: Da Vinci Resolve, Adobe Creative Cloud. Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop.